Friday, June 5, 2009

Land, Land and More Land!

Want land for a new home or for your new camp, or for your new commercial project?
Well I have it. I have several lots in Fox Chase and Grey Oaks. These lots are perfect for your new home. they offer a restricted community with country qualities. Lots starting at 10,000.00

I also have several lot in Elm Run. These lots would be perfect for a camp or your dream home. They are not on the river. They are large lots with not restrictions.

Looking for a mobile home lot? I have one in Breaux Bridge in the restricted subdivision of Pal Place. These lots start at 19,500..

I also have some commercial lots in Upper Lafayette and Sunset area.
Call if you are interested in these or if I can help you find something else.
Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment